Thursday, March 30, 2006

March Vacation

We had last week off, so spent some time at Newport beach with the Estradas and Andersons, then up to Ocean Park for a visit with Grandma & Grandpa where Mike tried his hand at pro landscaping, and I escaped for a shopping day into town with my friend Jenny and her new baby girl Jasmine. Highlights of the shopping were of course the 52 appetizers ordered at Cheesecake Factory, getting to hold Jasmine, and goggling at the Sephora shop.
The last weekend of vacation Mike headed back to the beach for his 1st ever boy's weekend for Scott's birthday. Ella and I spent it doing some serious vegetating which was much needed.
Ella loved playing with all of the kids on our vacation, they did lots of swimming (at the indoor swimming pool, not the beach:) Here they all are at the Aquarium in Newport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus H Murphy, you finally updated this thing! I mean, I thought you either got shut down for some sort of porn ring or you were just busy beating the crap out of Mike! Cute kid though, I'll admit that.

~Pedro