Friday, May 26, 2006

May 26 2006

Woohoo, Memorial weekend here we come! Just thought I'd share a yummy concoction I came up with in just a 1/2 hour of dinner time, and Ella stacking tupperware at my feet!

Basically pretend like you're making salad caprese:
Cut up tomatoes
Cut up mozzarella
Lots of basil (fresh or dried)
Fresh garlic & some garlic salt
Some mixed greens or fresh spinach
Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic

Cook favorite pasta - I used bow-tie
Cook some steak - I used my George Foreman
Slice the steak and put in with salad above to heat things through a bit.
Add the cooked pasta and toss to mix it all together.
Top with Parmesan and you're done
Soooo good.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS GOOD, GLAD TO HEAR YOU USED THE GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL.
MUM

Anonymous said...

i tried your recipe and it tastes like crap. wait. uh oh i figured it out. you meant bow tie PASTA. dang, those ties cost me $20 too. ok my bad. JM

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»