Thursday, August 24, 2006


August 25, 2006 - 2 years old today!!!

Here are some shots of the birthday girl :-) We're off to the zoo on Ella's birthday... then birthday party on Saturday at the park, should be fun!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I am gonna get so wasted at that kickass park-party that I won't even remember streaking it! Hell ya. Aweeeeesome dude.

What kind of beer is gonna be in the keg? Is Ella old enough to drink? I can't believe how big she is, you guys need another baby. How's Vince sound?

Looking forward to the party. I think she is just about old enough to learn a new word or two! (No need to thank me, cuss me for it, or try to stop me-even think about it and I will have Savannah call you and tell you some biz)

Kiss Mike and then say "pete wanted me to give you that!

See you there
(the middle child who refuses to go unnoticed)

Anonymous said...

And for god's sake, leave that weird looking cat at home

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA....
I LOVE YOU
GRANDMA