Home Sweet Home!
Yay, yes we are in the house and DONE MOVING, for those of you avoiding us and our 25th move for the year ;-).... Currently attempting to get DSL at the new house... we don't exist as a new construction, so has been quite the challenge getting service to our home!
Everything is unpacked, and starting to work on (or at least think about) little projects around the house. It already feels like home... could be because we walked to the house everyday to check it out, but it instantly felt comfortable to us...ahhhh. I will hopefully be posting pictures this weekend, when I get a real Internet connection and not the painful dialup I've been crawling on!
Hope everyone is doing well and getting as excited for the big turkey fest this week as I am!
Lots of Love,
Meg, Mike and Ella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the move Meg! Can't wait to see the new place.
Post a Comment