Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baby Sister Picture!
We got to have another peek at the baby this morning. She is 19 weeks, growing and very busy in there! Ella and Grandma also were there, although I think Ella was more interested in the step-stool she got to stand on hahah - and she was still asking to see Baby Sister after we left the hospital ;-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute...............moving all the time and yawning.....grandma!

Anonymous said...

este es no tu nariz de grande! bueno bueno!!!

Mat Hayward said...

Uh oh, she's got your nose Meg! Hopefully she will grow into it.

Ha Ha, just kidding. That's one of the best ultra sound pics I've seen. You can actually tell she's a human.

Don't pee too much!

Mat

Anonymous said...

Ok i'll say it. the profile looks like the beginning of an Alfred Hitchcock movie. I'm sure she's way cuter than him tho! can't wait to meet her. keep healthy! try to keep your ice cream addiction under control until she is born.